OPEN HOUSE FRIDAY, APRIL 2ND

(phoJto above courtesy of Martie Mack)


We are having an Open House on Friday, April 2nd from 5:30 - 7:30 PM at the Miacomet Golf Club (Cash Bar)

Join Whitey for Some Lite Conversation and Heavy Hors d'Oeuvers.

Please pass the word and bring your friends.



Whitey Willauer for Nantucket

"We have three incumbents running as well as a couple of newcomers. All are good people. What sets me apart from the pack is that I have experience managing local, national and international organizations. I have accomplished a lot, and intend to use my knowledge and leadership experience to get Nantucket back on track. Let's be smart and plan for the future without cutting essential services. The citizens of Nantucket have to come first.

It's time to rally support for the good of all Nantucketers. I hope all of my supporters will recruit their friends and neighbors for an overwhelming victory in this Selectman's race. We can do it!"
—Whitey

e-mail at whitey@willauer.com

Let's Grow Our Team!

Let's Grow Our Team!
Whitey and supporters stump the dump
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Record of Accomplishments

Simply put, I have a proven record of accomplishments and a clear vision for the future.

I’ve successfully managed national and international organizations. I bring considerable experience to local leadership. My participation on numerous Town Committees and as former Chairman of the Board of Selectmen shows effectiveness on public bodies and problem-solving skills. We need to do good planning up front to avoid big problems down stream. Planning and preservation work hand in hand. For example, we have the Historic District Commission; where we preserve the past and plan for the future. We need the same attention to detail with the Shellfish Management Plan; the Wilkes Square downtown revitalization concept; affordable housing; human service collaboration; and energy management. We are planning for land based Wind Turbines and developing an out-of-town Bulk Fuel facility.

Currently, I serve on the Affordable Housing Trust Fund, Commission on Disability, Energy Committee, Harbor Plan Committee, and US Coast Guard Auxiliary. I am forward thinking and have a vision for the future. With the time, energy, and experience needed for the position, I bring common sense, good ideas, and visibility to the process. I love Nantucket and will devote all my time to the Selectman job.

No comments:

Post a Comment