OPEN HOUSE FRIDAY, APRIL 2ND

(phoJto above courtesy of Martie Mack)


We are having an Open House on Friday, April 2nd from 5:30 - 7:30 PM at the Miacomet Golf Club (Cash Bar)

Join Whitey for Some Lite Conversation and Heavy Hors d'Oeuvers.

Please pass the word and bring your friends.



Whitey Willauer for Nantucket

"We have three incumbents running as well as a couple of newcomers. All are good people. What sets me apart from the pack is that I have experience managing local, national and international organizations. I have accomplished a lot, and intend to use my knowledge and leadership experience to get Nantucket back on track. Let's be smart and plan for the future without cutting essential services. The citizens of Nantucket have to come first.

It's time to rally support for the good of all Nantucketers. I hope all of my supporters will recruit their friends and neighbors for an overwhelming victory in this Selectman's race. We can do it!"
—Whitey

e-mail at whitey@willauer.com

Let's Grow Our Team!

Let's Grow Our Team!
Whitey and supporters stump the dump
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Platform?

What is my platform?
We need to take immediate action to support Island businesses to help them get back on their feet, and supplement our existing economy to create more jobs.

Improve Nantucket Economy
There are many ways to improve our local economy, such as: increased local management of our fisheries; improving telecommuting technology; focus on our hospitality business by keeping Nantucket as a special destination; and encourage bonding of local builders to keep work on-Island.

Long Term Opportunities
Longer term opportunities include: improvement of the delivery of human services through collaboration among the providers; development of alternative energies such as wind, solar and ocean currents; increase educational opportunities to assist our residents in learning new marketable skills.

What qualifies me to run for the BOS?
I have a proven record of accomplishments. My participation on many Town Committees and as former Chairman of the Board of Selectmen provides a proven track record of leadership and problem solving. I am forward thinking and have a vision for the future. With the time, energy, and experience needed for the position, I bring common sense, good ideas, and visibility to the process. I am devoted to Nantucket and will be a full time Selectman.

No comments:

Post a Comment